May 1, 2012

302- Views Of Richmond








We were signing up Jensen for baseball when I saw this great reflection of Richmond!




2 cranes...I didn't have the right lens to get close. 


This morning I woke up and decided to drive around looking for beauty.  After getting Davis to school, I drug the 2 boys in the car and headed off.  They were good sports!  (It's turn off the tv week at school, so this was perfect to get away!)  We had fun driving around and looking for all the beauty in Richmond.  We saw 4 large cranes, and a hawk.  Jensen drew pictures of things he saw while we were driving.  It was a perfect morning!  I'm curious which ones you like best!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

I LOVE the third one...such a cool shot.

dickandlenis said...

You live in a beautiful place, Annie. I love the first one, and the one with the boys in it, of course.

Christy said...

I'm sure I'm partial to ones with the boys in them. . . but other than that, I like the 4th one from the top! They are all excellent.