June 12, 2012

343- Miracles Do Happen


Today Jensen and Davis were playing games together!  They were willingly doing it with minimal fighting!  WOW!!!  Good job boys! :)

5 comments:

dickandlenis said...

You have good boys and who knows, they just might be best friends someday.

Christy said...

These boys are a wonderful and important part of my life. I love them soooo much!

jm_schouten said...

And what are those cute picture blocks? I want to see them closer. Looks fun! Glad to hear we aren't the only ones trying to adjust to summer and each other :)

ann white said...

Marci- It's picture yahtzee. I made them about 2 years ago. You use pictures of your family instead of the numbers. I just modge podged (sp) them on. They are kind of fun! :)

Trisha said...

I just got caught up! Love all your stuff...the ones of Jensen and the popcorn made me laugh out loud!