June 19, 2012

350- The Funnest Cleaning You'll Ever Do






Does this look familiar to anyone???  My mom used to have me and my sister clean out the garbage cans in the summer.  We always LOVED it!  It was definitely one of the more fun jobs I used to do as a kid.  Well, Jensen jumped at the chance today!  We do this every summer too, and I never hear complaints! 

4 comments:

dickandlenis said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Jensen is having a blast doing it. Good memories.

brookiemcd said...

yep i remember :) those were the good old days when cleaning garbages was fun. is anything fun to clean now?

Jamie Hatch said...

cleaning garbage cans is always gross, I've never had volunteers. enjoyed the pictures... looked back a few days. You've got talent!

Christy said...

A good way to get them to help--think of things they'll have fun with! That way you both win!