...and the silly faces!
So, today I was trying to figure out how exactly my reflector works! I was working on lighting up the face, getting catch lights, and focused eyes! How did I do? :) I opened my front door and sat them next to the wall right next to the opened door. Then I had Jensen hold a reflector tipped up from his lap, and started taking pictures. Soon, Bridger wanted to play, so I was lucky and got both of them!!! The last one was by my bedroom window. Slowly but surely I am getting this!
I just added these 2 photos. I did some different editing on them and like them better. They are warmer and have some extra light! What do you think?
I just added these 2 photos. I did some different editing on them and like them better. They are warmer and have some extra light! What do you think?










4 comments:
I think you are awesome! Love seeing the yellow in Jensen's eye!
you have some patience boys that will be still long enough for you to play with your camera. Good job Annie. The last two are cool.
Yeah, I like the edited ones best. Of course, I didn't have a problem with the first ones until I saw the edited ones... ;)
Their eyes are beautiful. You are doing a fantastic job!
Post a Comment