January 12, 2012

192- Kade's Turn To Smile

So, I will plead the case that it's harder to get a picture of my 12 year old, then my 2 year old!  When Kade came home from school today I told him it was his turn to practice on.  Let me tell you...he was THRILLED!  He tried for 5 minutes to get out of it, then finally agreed.  First you get...


The glare!

 Then the..."Don't make me smile"...

 ...the "mom, you just go ahead and try...

...his "tough" look that I told him to do...


...the, "I can't believe you actually got me to smile!!!"

...the "you're kind of funny"

...and FINALLY the smile I was working for!  I was exhausted!  Isn't it worth all the work though...what a good, handsome kid! :)

2 comments:

dickandlenis said...

I agree!!! Now that is one awesome grandson!!! Hard work pays off Annie. Good job.

Christy said...

Very handsome boy! He reminds me of his dad in that first couple of pics. (He acts like he doesn't want to pose, but really he doesn't mind that much.) Great photos!