January 11, 2012

191- The Green Bleachers


I am still trying to get the coloring figured out in lightroom.  I'm having a hard time deciding what I like...and then making them all look the same! :)  I don't like their face color on the first one!











Ok...first of all I need to address the scarf!  :)  Jensen asked me to make him a camo scarf about a month ago.  I did willingly and he loves it!  He is a little nervous to wear it to school cause he doesn't want the kids to laugh at him.  I told him that I didn't think they would laugh!  So when I told him that I wanted to go take some pictures today, he grabbed his scarf and asked if he could wear it!  I told him that was fine and off we went!  We about froze doing these pictures today!  The boys are great!  I was trying some stuff out and practicing.  I want to come back when it's warmer in the spring or summer to do some "cute" ones! 

1 comment:

Steven and Anarie Petroff said...

One of my friends used the green Richmond bleachers for pictures of her girls on her Christmas card. These are really cute photos Ann!