Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We have started making Valentine's day a family holiday...not just a couple holiday! I love my boys so very much and think it's the perfect day to show that! We get out the nice china, silver, and crystal! Jensen absolutely LOVED helping me set the table this morning. He was extremely careful to use both hands and walk slowly when using the nice dishes! I'm not sure why...but every time I look at the first picture, I love it! I must have done something right. I only wish that the fruit wasn't distracting in the corner. Oh well! On tonight's menu...fancy onion and cheese rolls in the bundt pan, coconut rice, salad, salmon, crab legs, and ice cream on top of a cookie! We were spoiled. The crab legs were an extra special treat! The boys always love to look at the strange food at Lees in the meat department. They have asked over and over to get crab legs. They are too expensive so I always tell them no. I thought it would be the perfect surprise and treat for Valentine's Day! I was right! They raved and raved and said it was the best dinner ever!
Love you guys!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
You have such cute boys...such great Valentines! Your dinner looks amazing :)
I meant what I said---You are such a fantastic mom! Those boys are so lucky. I hope that someday their wives will continue your tradition. It was so fun to see the pics and read all about it. (I've been waiting for this post since we came over the other night. I knew you'd take some super photos.) Way to go, Ann! Love ya.
Thanks for sharing your special day and menu with us. Cute, cute boys. I'd say you have done a lot right when raising our grandsons!!
Your pictures say alot, thanks
Wow! Fantastic photos Ann!!! I totally want to do a Valentine's dinner like this in the future! I don't know if I have any nice dishes though and I am also lacking a tablecloth and handsome little boys. :)
Post a Comment