Who said I could be old enough to have a 12 year old!!! That really does make me feel old! Kade is such a great kid and we are so lucky to have him in our family!!! Kade loves fun and has been really excited for his birthday! He decided to have cobbler and ice cream instead of a cake. He helped me make it in the morning and gobbled it up at the party! My favorite picture is with him and the candles! Later we took him to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. He's been asking to go there since his last birthday! We had a fun time! The last picture is of him on the saddle. You get to sit on it while the staff wishes you a happy birthday and embarrasses you a bit! He wasn't very embarrassed! He gets that from Paul! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Happy birthday again to a very special grandson, Kade. It is fun to see how the rest of the day went.
Hooray for Kade! If I went to Texas Roadhouse on my birthday, NO WAY would I tell them it was my birthday. Being sung to while sitting on a saddle is not worth whatever free dessert they might give me! :)
I can't believe he is already 12! It is going to be so fun to have him at YMs! :)
What a good lookin' kid. Love him and the pics!
Post a Comment