The old crib!
I am thinking that most of these bite marks are from me and my sister. I don't recall my boys ever doing much of that! It's one of those things that had good intention of getting sanded down, but never happened! Oh well!
So I was washing the crib up a little the other day and got feeling all sentimental about it. The crib that all my boys have slept in is the same one that I slept in. I am sure that it wouldn't pass the current safety laws today, but it has worked fine for us without any problems! It is however on it's last days!!! I was getting a little sad thinking about how it has been in my home for over 11 years! Bridger is nearing the time to move into a big bed. While I am very excited about having my baby grow up and move on, I got a little sad about the crib. I went and dug up some pictures of me in it! I thought that they would be fun to have next to some with Bridger in it! Paul doesn't know this yet...but I've seen lots of ideas to repurpose old cribs and my thoughts have been brewing...! I haven't decided anything yet, but I have a feeling that the old crib isn't going to go to far! :)
This is me! Jensen just told me that I look different...like a boy! haha! Thanks mom for taking a picture of me in my crib!!!
I know I've taken some of Bridger in his crib before, but I couldn't help taking a few more...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
It's amazing anybody survived the lead paint thats probably in that crib!
And I'm not surprised you are thinking of ways to use the crib. I can already see it hanging from the ceiling.
Oh, it makes me kinda' sad too. I saw where someone had taken the springs and hung notes or pictures from it. they had hung it on the wall like a picture. Good luck, Ann you will think of something cute.
What a fun record of family history.
I love the idea of reusing the crib. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment