February 23, 2012

234- Book Love









We just started going to our local story hour again!  We took a break while Bridger was going through his "lets pull every book off the shelf and throw them" stage!  I think we are finally old enough again to enjoy going!  Jensen is just learning how to read and is doing SOOO good!  We are very proud of him!  He has some great examples for brothers to look up to!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Wonderful pics! Does Jensen know that grandpa designed and built the bench he's sitting on (1st photo)? It was a Lions Club project many years ago.

ann white said...

Christy- I had no idea that doug had made the cute little benches over there. If I would have looked at them closer and thought about it, I probably could have figured that out! FUN!

Trisha said...

I love the picture of Jensen sitting on the floor. The light is PERFECT!