April 5, 2012

276- Colored Easter Eggs




Today we dyed Easter eggs.  We tried a new method with some silk ties on some of the eggs.  My mom found it on "Our best bites" blog.  It worked great!  I'll talk more about that when I post about Easter on the family blog!  We dyed them when Bridger was sleeping.  I felt a little bad, but wow it was so much easier.  The boys pretty much did it themselves!!!!!

3 comments:

dickandlenis said...

The eggs turned out so good. Makes me want to do it, almost.

Christy said...

I saw that same idea on a blog called "Make Your Own Zone." They turned out really great! I think our eggs this year will just be green and brown. :)

Jamie Hatch said...

I tired it too, yours are supremely better looking than mine, completely jealous. I'll have to talk to you about it. I had lots of white spots and I apparently Paul must have better looking mission ties than Jotham! :)