Before...!
After!
Before...
After!
Today Natalie came over and was a HUGE help to me! We tackled two projects that have been sitting in my garage for a while! (Paul is SO happy!) I bought a chair and mirror from the DI and have been wanting to paint and finish them! Natalie agreed to help me and I was so very happy! Thanks Nat! We LOVE how they turned out!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
I love your chair!!! Look at you go. And the mirror is good too, I just can't see it as good. Of course, Nat makes them look good too. Go job Annie.
why are you the coolest person i know? i'm so jealous...
Did you use spray can paint? Or another kind just for wood? Cute! I sprayed some of my old planter stands last weekend. Love what a fresh coat of paint can do
We used a spray paint primer that didn't work very well...and then just regular spray paint. We used 2 cans. It might have been good to do 1 more can, but it's ok! We had fun!!!
They are both so cute!!
Post a Comment