Ann- I love them! You did such a great job I cannot wait to see the rest!!!!!!!!! I love that last one of her and Kayson.... for as naughty as he was that is a GREAT picture!!!! :) Thank you so so so so so so much! If you don't mind I will probably call on you again in a few months! :)
4 comments:
LOVE the last one! Especially the smile from mom in the background! Nice cheesecloth too :)
I love the last one too. Good job doing this Annie.
Ann- I love them! You did such a great job I cannot wait to see the rest!!!!!!!!! I love that last one of her and Kayson.... for as naughty as he was that is a GREAT picture!!!! :) Thank you so so so so so so much! If you don't mind I will probably call on you again in a few months! :)
Really nice work, Ann. I love the last one too!
Post a Comment