This picture is SOOO Bridger! If you know him at all, you have seen this face!
Bridger was having a meltdown tonight, so I decided it was a good time for a drive! I of course grabbed my camera and we headed off! We were gone for about 1 1/2 hours. We had a fun time singing in the car together. We stopped a few places to snap a few pictures in the windy cold! He was a good sport. Paul and I have decided we really like our kids one on one. They are so much nicer!






.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
I LOVE the first one and the last three. Such a cute boy!!! These are good Annie!
I love the blue tongue. It matches his sweater!
I laughed so hard about liking your kids one on one. We talk about that all the time!
I agree with Lenis---that first one is really a winner. And. . . as a grandma, I like them best of all when I can have them one on one too!
Post a Comment