My favorite is the 3rd one from the top--where she is looking back over her shoulder. Great job, Ann!
Love, love these! I think I like the first and last the best.
You have some good ones there, Annie. Fun to see them. I like the variety.
These really show her personality :) LOVE it!
Can I say Wow! Anne you are getting awesome! Where'd you take these? I recognize some of the spots but not all.
Thanks guys! I thought they turned out good! I really like the last one! :) Jamie...they are at the black and white pavilion, bleachers, and behind the relic bldg.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My favorite is the 3rd one from the top--where she is looking back over her shoulder. Great job, Ann!
Love, love these! I think I like the first and last the best.
You have some good ones there, Annie. Fun to see them. I like the variety.
These really show her personality :) LOVE it!
Can I say Wow! Anne you are getting awesome! Where'd you take these? I recognize some of the spots but not all.
Thanks guys! I thought they turned out good! I really like the last one! :) Jamie...they are at the black and white pavilion, bleachers, and behind the relic bldg.
Post a Comment