March 31, 2012

271- Natural Dyes


 (they kind of look like sherbet!)


Today I did something that I have never done before.  I dyed some cheesecloth with blueberries and raspberries!  Who knew how cool I am!!! haha!  I had some freezer burned raspberries and blueberries in the freezer that were WAY past expiration.  I had bought some cheesecloth and so I decided to dive in and try it!  I have 2 newborns I get to photograph in the next 5 weeks, so I wanted to have some cute wraps to try out!  They all look very monochromatic, but there are some slight differences!  It was fun!  I might try more...maybe some different colors!  I wish I would have taken a pictures with the berries before I strained them.  Oh well!

3 comments:

jm_schouten said...

Very cool Annie! Look at you go - so many talents :)

dickandlenis said...

I love the colors Annie. Good luck with all these ideas of yours.

Trisha said...

You amaze me.