March 4, 2012

244- Special Day For Kade







Kade was ordained a deacon today!  Wow!  He is such a great kid!  Last night he started getting a nasty sore throat and fever.  This morning he woke up and still felt terrible.  Paul took him to instacare and found out he had strep throat.  UGGG!  We got him on antibiotics and proceeded with the day.  He stayed home from church, except for sacrament meeting to get presented to the ward.  Paul took him home till after the meeting was over, then brought him back.  After he got the priesthood we took some quick pictures!  He had a lot of great family support!  Thanks guys!  Grandma and grandpa McDonald came over for dinner after.  We had a small testimony meeting that was awesome.  What a neat day for Kade that I hope he remembers for a long time.  I just wish he was feeling better!  He was a trooper!  It's amazing what IB prophin can do hu???  p.s.  the pictures looks super grainy today...and my ISO was 100.  what?

4 comments:

dickandlenis said...

We are glad to be a part of this special day for Kade. Thanks.

Kels said...

Wow! What a grown up good looking boy! I'm sad I had to miss out. I looked at the picture and thought, hey! someone is missing! :)

ann white said...

We did miss you Kelsey! It was so fun to talk to you after! Kade has been wanting to do that for a long time...THANKS! We love you! Keep us posted!!!

Christy said...

Great pics! Thanks for posting them, Ann. My bag matches Kade's tie.