Today is Garrett's first birthday! He is such a happy kid! We happened to be in Murray today, so Brooke brought over the cake and we worked on it together. It was lots of fun! We tried marshmallow fondant for the first time. We went outside and quickly took some pictures of Garrett before she had to go. I think we got some fun ones! The third one makes me laugh!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Darling little boy! How was the marshmellow fondant?
It was easier than we thought it would be! I'm not sure we did it exactly right, but it was tasty!!
Cutest 1 year old ever!
That Garrett is very cute!! I loved the third picture of him.
We had a fun party for him. Good job Annie.
what a cute boy :) i love the third and fourth pics of him the very best
Post a Comment