March 4, 2012

245- Little Cuties

This is how I found them...







This is how it ended...

I am totally cheating!!!  These pictures were taken yesterday, but I am using them today! :)  I walked in the kitchen after turning on the bath water.  I saw how fun and creative their play was and couldn't resist getting out my camera!  They were stacking, and making patterns.  I got so wrapped up in taking the pictures that I forgot my bathwater.  I frantically ran in to the bathroom and luckily caught it before it overflowed! :) 


Anarie had a great point...awkward crops!  Here are the two pictures with better crops.  I didn't pay much attention to it before, but these are definately better!  Thanks Anarie!!!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Jensen's tie matches the Cuties! So fun to see their creativity. I like it when you post pics with such bright colors.

dickandlenis said...

good reflection on the table, Annie. The pictures are fun to see.

Trisha said...

Can you believe you are on day 245? You are doing amazing!

Steven and Anarie Petroff said...

Fun! Way to seize the moment! I did notice though, that the 3rd and 4th pictures have a slightly awkward crop. I love the reflection of Jensen in the table, but the first thing I noticed was how his actual head was chopped off. I wonder if it might be better if you cropped him mid-chest. Does what I am trying to say make sense? ;)

ann white said...

Good eye Anarie!!! I hadn't looked at that! I posted some better ones...what do you think?