Kade was home with me today and was pretty stir-crazy! After dropping off Jensen to school, we went on a walk! It was the most BEAUTIFUL day!!!! I was in capris and loving life! The time was 12:30 and the light was really harsh with lots and lots of shadows. Not the best picture taking weather! I took my camera along hoping to be able to find a picture using these conditions. The first one was in the shade...kind of a cool picture but there is a lot going on with it. The second one I thought of using shadows and was trying to get Kade to pose a recognizable pose! Any guesses??? haha! It's fun, but a little boring! The third one I think is compositionaly set up well. I like the shadows that are going horizontal on the snow from the bushes. What do you think? The last one has real potential...but it was just the wrong time. Geraldine has all these fun runner sleds laying up against her house. The sun was hitting right on them. I would love to go back in better light and without kids to see if I could get a good one! Can you see the potential??? :) Thanks for listening to me ramble!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
yeap I see lots of potential! Actually I thinks its pretty awesome as is. But then again, I love runner sleds.
Post a Comment