March 13, 2012

251- Temple Square









We had a couple hours to spare before coming home from Murray, so we decided to go to Temple Square.  It was so fun!  I took lots of pictures, but just chose some of the most interesting ones to look at.  If you want to see the rest of the pictures then you can look at my family blog! :)  The one with Davis covering his mouth is him laughing in astonishment!  We were looking at the awesome door knobs, when one of them moved.  Someone was turning it from the inside!  This was the funniest thing ever!!!  I'm sure that some temple worker gets their kicks out of doing that! :)  The picture is actually really bad, but I did the best I could to make it ok.  I wanted to remember the moment!

3 comments:

jm_schouten said...

Wow annie! Your could sell those two temple pictures at Deseret Book! Well done!

dickandlenis said...

I loved the one where Bridgie is looking out at the temple from top of the Joseph Smith Building. Good memories, Annie.

brookiemcd said...

I really like the second one...so pretty