March 15, 2012

256- Carter













Let me just tell you that this kid was a breeze to photograph!  Carter you are AWESOME!  He was so cooperative and  happy the whole time!  My boys need to spend more time around him! 

5 comments:

Christy said...

My favorite is the third one down, but they are all soooo good. You are really getting to be a pro! Carter is a really handsome boy.

Christy said...

Where is the location of all these Christensen kids' pics? I love it.

ann white said...

Christy- We went over to Jeanet Hawkes (did I spell her name right?) It's at her barn. We also went down to work at the orange container and the old cabinet shop. :) Thanks for your nice words!!!

Trisha said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks!

brookiemcd said...

I like the second one up from the bottom the best